- Compass Rock Real Estate
- Peter Cooper Village
- Stuyvesant Town
- Rose Associates
- Private Residences
- THE LARAMAR GROUP
- CW Capital
- Brown Harris Stevens
- Gallatin Capital
- YT DESIGN
- AMR ENGINEERING
- THE VOREA GROUP
- Project Management
- Green Building
- Safety and risk management
- Value Add
- New Commercial and Residential Development
- Gut Rehabilitation
- Commercial & Retail Buildout
- Exterior Restoration
- SERVICES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
A closer look at some of our featured projects
The Liberty Blue Group offers a full spectrum of construction services including construction management, general contracting & consulting. We provide our clients with impeccable construction services, tailored to meet the requirements of both immediate and long term business needs. Our versatile and knowledgeable management team is hired with modern day construction services in mind. We work closely with businesses and contractors throughout the entire construction process to ensure each goal is met and all needs are satisfied. We understand each business has it's own unique objectives and we approach every project with an innovative and efficient plan, combining our industry experience with your vision. This enables us to complete projects in a highly efficient manner, saving clients both money and time. At the Liberty Blue Group, we pride ourselves on communication and transparency, committing ourselves to revolutionizing the construction industry.
LBG is led by principals Florim Lajqi and Michael Hyman, Liberty Blue Group offers a combined 25 years of expertise in construction management, general contracting and consulting.
Founder & Principal Mr. Lajqi has extensive experience in national markets across multiple asset classes, including management and oversight of capital projects, new development, utility projects, road work and rehabilitation. Prior to founding Liberty Blue Group, Mr. Lajqi worked as the Director of Capital Projects for The Dermot Company where he oversaw approximately $100MM in capital improvement projects from 2006-2010. Florim earned an MA in International Affairs from George Washington University and a BS in Criminal Justice at John Jay College.
Adding his superior project and operational management expertise to an expanding company, Mr. Hyman joined Liberty Blue Group as a principal in 2011. Prior to LBG, Mr. Hyman was the primary liaison between the development, construction and operations teams on mixed used projects totaling over $300MM for The Dermot Company. Additionally, he oversaw operations for their luxury mixed use properties once they were stabilized and directed capital projects and renovations. Michael earned a BS in Marketing from Lehigh University.
Mr. Fiorillo has over 35 years of accounting and financial management experience with over 25 years in the construction management industry. He is a graduate from Bernard Baruch College where he received his degree in public accounting. He went on to receive his Masters in Finance from St. John's University. He is a consummate professional and is responsible for all financial and administrative functions at LBG.
Brian Perlis has spent the past fifteen years providing valuable human resources support to several organizations, having focused on the construction industry for the past eight years. He has extensive experience in identifying and implementing business initiatives while maintaining employee advocacy. In addition to focusing on the variety of human resources functions, Brian has established himself as a top-notch professional with a keen eye for mapping internal work flow processes. Brian has also focused on ensuring safe work conditions in a variety of construction environments and will concentrate on ensuring adherence to the Company's safety program.
We’re always on the lookout for new projects
and partnerships contact us for more information call 212 494 0003
liberty blue group: 1270 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10001
Work With Us
The Liberty Blue Group is always searching for new talent to join our versatile team. If you are a professional within the construction management industry, we may be the right fit for you. Please apply to work with us.Apply to work with us
Currently accepting resumes for:
- Assistant Director of Construction
- Senior Project Manager WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS' EXPERIENCE OVERSEEING ASSIGNED GENERAL CONTRACT WORK FROM BID TO PROJECT COMPLETION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COORDINATING VARIOUS TRADES AND MANAGING THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF ASSIGNED PROJECTS AND PROVIDING IN-HOUSE SUPERVISION OF PROJECT MANAGERS AND ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGERS. RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE IS EXPECTED.
- Project Manager WILL HAVE BETWEEN 3 AND 10 YEARS' EXPERIENCE OVERSEEING ASSIGNED GENERAL CONTRACT WORK FROM BID TO PROJECT COMPLETION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUDGETING, ESTIMATING, COORDINATING VARIOUS TRADES AND MANAGING THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF ASSIGNED PROJECTS AND OVERSIGHT OF ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGERS AND PROJECT COORDINATORS. RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE IS EXPECTED.
- Project Superintendent WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE OVERSEEING THE DAY TO DAY CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES ON-SITE THROUGHOUT THE PROJECT CYCLE TO PROJECT COMPLETION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF SUBCONTRACTORS AND VENDORS.
- Estimator WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS' EXPERIENCE PREPARING PROPOSALS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, THROUGHT AN UNDERSTANDING OF DRAWINGS AND BLUEPRINTS, QUANTITY TAKEOFFS, THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF SUBCONTRACTOR AND VENDOR PRICING, AND AND UNDERSTANDING OF INDUSTRY PRICING.
- Assistant Project Manager WILL HAVE BETWEEN 1 AND 3 YEARS' EXPERIENCE OVERSEEING ASSIGNED GENERAL CONTRACT WORK FROM BID TO PROJECT COMPLETION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUDGETING, ESTIMATING, COORDINATING AND MANAGING THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF ASSIGNED PROJECTS TO ENSURE HIGH STANDARDS OF QUALITY AND SAFETY, IN A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER CONSISTENT WITH COMPANY POLICY AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS. RESIDENTIAL AND/OR COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE IS EXPECTED.
- Project Coordinator WILL ASSIST PROJECT MANAGERS AND ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGERS WITH WITH GENERAL CONTRACT WORK THROUGHOUT PROJECT CYCLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUDGETING, ESTIMATING, COORDINATING AND MANAGING THE DAILY ACTIVITIES OF ASSIGNED PROJECTS. DEGREE IN RELEVANT FIELD OR RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE IS EXPECTED.
Contract With Us
The Liberty Blue Group values new partnerships with companies who share our goals. If you represent a professional contracting company and are looking for new opportunities please fill out the attached form.Apply to contract with us